1. Maple Veneer, also called American maple veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Natural American Maple Veneer For Furniture , Plywood , MDF
Maple veneer is cut from logs of trees in the Acer genus, which contains about 125 species. Because different species have different grain patterns, maple veneer often has beautiful and distinctive patterns. Sugar maple is an especially popular choice for maple veneer.
Maple veneer is used for small ornamental projects, fine furniture, and paneling.
Usually flat cut veneer has a pattern that is considered more attractive than that of rotary cut veneer, so this method is typically used to cut maple veneer. The angle of the cutting blade contributes to the pattern of the finished veneer, as does the natural grain of the wood.
Maple veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid maple lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform white color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.
Vicwin Wood Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Mr. Tate Wei
Other about Natural American Maple Veneer For Furniture , Plywood , MDF