1. Finger Joint rubberwood veneer also called rubberwood veneer finger joint.
2. Size: 2500mm x 300mm and up/500mm fixed x 0.3mm/0.4mm.
3. Grain: Finger Joint.
4. Cut Size: Sliced Cut.
5. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
6. It can be used in the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; interior decoration, etc.
Myanmar Finger Joint Rubberwood Veneer Sheet
Finger joint rubberwood veneer, also called rubberwood veneer finger joint, originated from south of China and Myanmar,is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and interior decoration. Rubberwood veneer features a nice grain with uniform ivory-white color, is very durable, and is widely used in the surface of furniture from Vietnam, Thailand and China.Its quality is to comparable to oak, as it is stronger than some hardwoods. The finger joint size of rubberwood veneer make it one of the more attractive hardwood veneers.
Rubberwood veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid rubberwood lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
300mm and up, 500mm fixed
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform ivory-white color with good size.
3. Cheaper price with good structure.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.
Vicwin Wood Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Mr. Tate Wei
Other about Myanmar Finger Joint Rubberwood Veneer Sheet