1. Rotary cut newzealand pine veneer, also called radiata pine veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.25mm /0.45mm /0.55mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut New Zealand Pine Veneer, Natural Radiata Pine Veneeer Sheet
Rotary cut newzealand pine veneer, also called rotary radiata pine veneer, originated from the Newzealand, is mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary newzealand pine veneer is straight and shallowly interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut will yield veneer with a broad grain pattern with no plain sliced or quartered appearance. This process yields the most rotary veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced veneer.
Rotary newzealand pine veneer is also used in the manufacture of quality utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut newzealand pine veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid newzealand pine lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
0.25mm /0.45 / 0.55mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. yellow and white color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.
Vicwin Wood Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Mr. Tate Wei
Other about Rotary Cut New Zealand Pine Veneer, Natural Radiata Pine Veneeer Sheet