1. Burma teak Veneer, also called Myanmar teak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3300mm x 90mm and up x 0.5mm.
2500mm-2600mm x 50mm and up x 0.15mm/0.2mm
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Cut Natural Burma Teak Wood Veneer Sheet
Burma teak veneer, also known as Myanmar teak veneer, originated from Myanmar, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for top grade furniture surface making and interior decoration. Burma teak veneer is typically a golden honey brown to a deep brown color that darkens with age. Burma teak veneer is a naturally oily wood and take wipes on oil finishes best. The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the veneer a distinctive look.
Burma teak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid teak lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
90mm and up /50mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Can be a light golden color to a medium brown color.
3. Competitive price with good structure.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.