1. American ash veneer, also called white ash veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Cut Natural American Ash Wood Veneer Sheet
American ash veneer, also known as white ash veneer, originated from the northeast of America, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for top grade furniture surface making and interior decoration.
With smooth and clear lines, good polishing ability and good painting effect, it is applicable for making top grade furniture. It also has perfect mechanical processing performance, fast drying speed and good stability.
The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the veneer a distinctive look.
American ash veneer is a product applied to the surface of the top grade furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid white ash lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform white color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.