1. Red Oak Veneer, also called American red oak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Cut Natural Red Oak Wood Veneer Sheet
Red oak veneer, also known as American red oak veneer, originated from the east of the U.S. is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and interior decoration.
It grows under the best terrain, appropriate rainfall and other special natural factors, with the biggest feature of showing the natural red color. Besides, it grows in a low speed and has good material performance, so it is the first choice by noble demesnes.
The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the veneer a distinctive look.
Red oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid red oak lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform red color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.