1. Black Walnut Veneer, also called American walnut veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade interior decoration, etc.
American Walnut Wood Veneer Sheet For Office Desk
Black walnut veneer, also called American walnut veneer, originated from the east of U.S., is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and interior decoration. It has smooth and even lines and stability nature, with very good painting and dyeing performance, and perfect surface effect will be gained after polishing.
Its rich brown color, typically stained dark, makes it a good choice for library paneling or large furniture. In veneers, walnut has been a common choice for centuries. The most popular form of walnut veneer is walnut burl. Walnut has an unusual growth structure that allows individual small growth rings inside the normal pattern. When sliced thin, these burls can create beautiful patterns that have been used as decorative accents on all kinds of furniture.
Black walnut veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid black walnut lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light black color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.