1. Bubinga Veneer is also known as African rosewood veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut and Crown Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the top grade furniture, door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also known as high-end interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Cut Natural Bubinga Wood Veneer Sheet
Bubinga veneer, is also known as African rosewood veneer, and is also called ovang veneer. It is found in Equatorial Africa from Southeast Nigeria, through Cameroon and Gabon to the Congo region. Bubinga veneer is a hardwood veneer mainly used for high quality furniture surface making and high-end interior decoration.
Bubinga veneer typically is a rich pinkish red brown color. Bubinga veneer grain is typically straight, although it can be interlocked and highly figured, and fine pores, which often contain a reddish gum, are diffused throughout the wood. The texture is usually fine to moderately fine.
Bubinga veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid Bubinga lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, floor, plywood, MDF and also known as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Quarter Cut and Crown Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.