1. Rotary cut okoume veneer, also called peeled okoume veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.18mm /0.22mm /0.25mm /0.35mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut Natural Okoume Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut okoume veneer, also called Gaboon veneer, originated from the Gabon and Congo-Brazzaville of Africa, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and plywood.
The grain of okoume veneer is straight and shallowly interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut will yield veneer with a broad grain pattern with no plain sliced or quartered appearance. This process yields the most rotary veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced veneer.
Rotary cut okoume veneers are used in the majority of panels produced in Asia. Rotary okoume veneer is also used in the manufacture of quality utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut okoume veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid okoume lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
0.18mm /0.22 / 0.25mm / 0.35mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Face C, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light reddish color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.