5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut Natural Bintangor Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut bintangor veneer, originated from the southeast Asia, is mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary bintangor veneer is straight and shallowly interlocked.
Rotary cut bintangor veneer is dark reddish color with a broad grain pattern. The cost of rotary bintangor veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced ones.
Rotary bintangor veneer is used in the manufacture of quality utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut bintangor veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid bintangor lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
0.25mm /0.30mm / 0.45mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Dark reddish color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.