1. Rotary cut agathis veneer, also called peeled agathis veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.22mm /0.25mm /0.30mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Factory Of Rotary Cut Agathis Veneer Sheet For Lamination , MDF
Rotary cut agathis veneer, originated from the southeast Asia, is mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of agathis veneer is straight and shallowly interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut will yield veneer with a broad grain pattern with no plain sliced or quartered appearance. This process yields the most rotary veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced veneer.
Rotary cut agathis veneers are used in the majority of panels produced in Asia. Rotary agathis veneer is also used in the manufacture of quality utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut agathis veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid agathis lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
0.22 / 0.25mm / 0.30mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Face C, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light yellow color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.